This multi-format music release enables recording artists to get their music to the hands of radio station program directors that will support new artists. In addition, your music will be promoted with music reviews, published in Magazines, Radio campaign, press releases, social media share a total mother lode of promotions.
Also included a TV Commercial with broadcast on National TV in LOS ANGELES | NASHVILLE | NEW YORK CITY
R E L E A S E D A T E 3.14.17
BUY FROM LABEL $15.00
1. Bobby Rue - Changes Coming 5:49 (ROCK)
2. Tammi T with Keith Hines Production - Ready For The World (EDM) 2:34 (EDM)
3. Natalie Jean - Red Room - The Remix 3:24 (DANCE)
4. Eye'z - Dedicated 3:53 (POP)
5. Frankie Storm - The Cure 3:24 (POP)
6. STEEL feat. DJ K-LA - Godson of Seliasie 3:21 (REGGAE)
7. Nick Bailey aka Extreme Rhythm - Leyenda 4:47 (DANCE / INSTRUMENTAL)
8. Galaxy Global Television Network - HotRockTV Theme 3:18 (DANCE)
9. Dem Boyz From Gorgeous (Magnus & STEEL) - Doggy 3:14 (EDM)
10.Deborah Henriksson - Breakers' Roar 4:05 (FOLK)
11. Barz Noble - Rain Set 4:17 (HIP HOP)
12. Peter Lloyd with Keith Hines Production - Love and Nature 4:23 (EDM)
13. Bobby Rue - I Wish I Was 4:14 (ROCK)
14. Matthew Mayer - Little Feet 3:39 (POP / INSTRUMENTAL)
15. Darick DDS Spears - Paranoid 2:54 (HIP HOP)
16. DJ Buddy Holly - This Is Not Trance 5:01 (EDM/ INSTRUMENTAL)
Distribution Includes ASIA.
The Chinese music industry is booming right now and we are in it since 2014.
IFPI statistics show a 63.8% increase in 2015, with digital revenues growing from 90.1 million in 2014 to $ 151.9 million$ in 2015.
Distribution Includes WorldWide - iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and many other on online retails
Physical cds are made and offered to 15,000 brick and mortar stores.